Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

the MYSTERY of JS BEAUTY SYSTEM ^.^

What is the product that I use every day in my life and may not getting out without it??



There have a lot of products that are needed for me in my life. 

Here, I will choose Hair Shampoo as my daily product…





Why do I say so?? 

This is because i have a rebonding and dyed hair,
in order to not let go in poor,
so JS hair shampoo become the most important part
in my life to protect my hair... 


However... 


What is JS hair shampoo?? How come it can affect me to use it every day?? 
But not others brand?? 
Lets me briefly explain about the JS hair shampoo here…

The name of the shampoo that I use is 
HAIR TOTAL MOISTURISING COLOUR SHAMPOO VEGETABLE DERIVED. 




It is mainly use for dull hair, coloured hair, damaged hair & dense hair.

This unique gentle shampoo with its exceptional conditioning properties, 
increases moisture to repair chemical treated and damaged hair. 

These important nutrients are needed to enhance growth and 
replace lost body texture and moisture.


Nowadays, I cant even switch to any other kinds of hair shampoo… 
I am too relying on it… 
My hair will not be able to accept another brand… 




Remember once upon a time, due to the lack of stock, 
I try to use another brand for cleansing my hair. 

But then after came back to UUM, 
Oh My God!!! 
My hair is look like so sick and terrible… 

The dandruffs are seems like to visit UUM as well, 
and I am feels so itching on my head… 

After this case happened, I swear… 

I will not use on another brand anymore… 

I will stay loyalty with my lovely brand, 
JS hair shampoo and continue on it... 
until... 
the end of the day… ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment